In this Hangout Grant Cardone points out key skills required for running a succesful entrepreneurial career.
- Learn to sell – it is THE skill
- Establish big goals. Write them down 2x a day. Focus on these goals.
- Be motivated:
- Get your relationships right. They are a very important source of power
- Surround yourself with a power team. Youre team has to propell itself to success.
- By having big goals, you can pale-out the problems
- When marketing, you got to do it massivly. Break trough the noise
- Use all Channels: Social, Mail, direct mailing, personal
- Use them heavily and with signifcant drive. You have to break trough the noise.
- You can easily do 700 phonecalls a day. Or just 6 and close them all.
- You can not win with the lowest price
- Add a value to your products, so that people are willing to pay more.
- Grant Cardone gives the example of his appartments: He rented to dog-owners. Since that market was willing to pay more, he earned more for the same product
- Hardest People to reach are easiest to close
- People without authority are easy to get to.
- Get infront of the tough guys, when you are there, the deal is almost done
- Close when you got to close
- Your Client knew about that product, the price and the risks before he contacted you. Don’t get irritated by his questions.
- Rephrase his points and then again lead to the signing the contract.
- And again. Until the contract is signed
- Be sure to sit, have your paperwork done.
- Strenghten your clients certainty by removing points of uncertainty.
- People are trained to be uncertain. Do not get irritated by that. Prepare for points that you can be uncertain about and give appropriate response.
- Target the world. This is a competitive planet. Do not reduce your chances of success by limiting yourself with unnecessary restrictions
- Have many products, so that you can stay in business. Sell small and Big products. Like a retailstore.
Entrepreneur.com – Google Hangout
Debunking the Price – Great article about Pricing Strategies
Grant Cardone on Twitter